Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Shower Door!! Toilet Paper!!!


Okay, so we have a little more progress today!! We now have (drum roll please) a painted entryway, painted hall, a shower door, and a toilet paper dispenser!! 

I will not bore you with details...here are the pictures!


Our hallway. The color? Silken Pine. Name color makes total sense to me too. 

Shower door. No shower today though- as you might notice the lack of coverage on the window.... your welcome, neighborhood.

The cup is in case one gets thirsty while showering. Or...I really don't know why it is there. 

As Patrick described, "fancy" :) 

Picture taken right after I cut her off for the night...good thing she can't drive. 

Tomorrow!  CABINETS!!!

2 comments:

  1. can't get over how much bigger and brighter the hallway looks!

    you make me laugh :)

    cabinet day! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo!!!!!!! Looks awesome. I am quite proud of your decision making ability. All have come together quite well, I think. What ever will you do when this is all done? You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete