Wednesday, June 24, 2009

99% Done!!


Everything is finished EXCEPT for the light fixtures and little towel rings beside the sinks.  And things on the walls (like frames) :) 

Picture Time!

So- the hardware- I had picked something out at the store several weeks. Our contractor lost it...so I picked these out online this afternoon and he went and bought them all. How do you like that Ma? Picked out on the internet!! :) 

Faucets! Doors! Hardware! Oh my :) 

The faucet. The other one is the same, fyi.

The framed mirror. Still looks a little incomplete without the light fixtures.

The base- our carpenter did it since the lovely tile guy decided to not come back. Maybe he read my blog... :) 

I really want to do a side-by-side comparing old and new- but I really want the bathroom to be 100% finished- so, as soon as the lights come in! Get ready!

What do you guys think???

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I am so impressed - really!!!
    it looks great -
    maybe you should quit teaching and become a decorating contractor :)

    great job :)
    granite is beautiful and so are the online, can you believe she picked them out online, hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. What a huge difference this will make for you two. What will you take on next?

    ReplyDelete