Monday, June 15, 2009

Paint and Toilet!!!



Wow. I never thought in a million years that I would start off a BLOG with the word toilet.  Not quite the writing career I once dreamed of....

However, although we are behind in our renovations- we have painted the bathroom and we have a useable toilet.  That makes 2 in the house, and 2 is so much better than 1. 

Alright. So for the paint. I had gone back and forth to the paint store (Gerald and John are two more new best friends) and decided on the color Smoke. A blue grey color. I went back to the paint store and left with a gallon of their most expensive kind of paint in Feather Grey. I had changed my mind.  Upon telling my mom that I made a quick change like this....well....I think she might still be having a twitch or two :) i kid, ma, i kid

The color is not photographing completely accurately- it is soft though and looks nice against the brown tile and brown/gray floor. 

I will also regale you with pictures of our be-a-utiful toilet.  Get ready and get excited.


we are going to keep the blue tape there forever. 

The toilet. Looks like a lot more space without the pedestal sink.
Shower Head! If only we had a door...

Fancy.

Tomorrow?  Well, I have quickly learned that what we have been told is not always what happens...BUT, supposedly- tomorrow will be a shower door, painting the entranceway and hallway (guilted Joe into doing this since he damaged the walls), and light covers for the shower lights.  I'm thinking if he gets 2 out of 3 we will be doing okay)  

More tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm chuckling....:)

    love the wall color--floor looks great and the shower head has promises to keep!
    the toilet has a friendly look to it - always a good thing ....
    coming along just fine!!!

    ReplyDelete